A very popular saying “The first wealth is health”.
Keep an eye on your daily diet and nutrition to prevent yourself from regular diseases this winter. If you have certain health issues, you should consult a dietician for a proper diet chart. Apart from diet and nutrients, we suggest you follow these useful health and wellness tips to stay healthy
- Be Smoke-free: Do not smoke and try to get it over in 2018. Because smoking not just hits the smokers but also non-smokers are also at risk when exposed to tobacco smoke.
- Wash Hands Often: One of the most important health tips for staying healthy and safe this winter. Wash your hands with handwash and clean running water for at least 20 seconds after each activity or especially before food intake.
- Eat Healthy Food: Load your everyday diet with ample of nutrients. So, include the maximum of nuts, fruits, and the vegetables. Limit your portion sizes and foods high in fat, salt and sugar.
- Manage Stress: Take a break from routine if you feel stressed out, overwhelmed or loaded with a lot of tasks. Try to find support, connect socially or get plenty of sleep to overcome stress.
- Get Your Vaccinations: It helps prevent many unplanned diseases or certain health problems. Your primary care provider can tell you if you’re due for a particular immunization.
- Prepare Food Safely: Follow certain food safety tips like right cooking temperature, Proper refrigeration, Wash the foods thoroughly before cooking, and Right utensils to get healthy living.
- Drinking Water: Last but not least, do not forget to drink a lot of water.Hopefully, you will consider these health and wellness tips in your daily life and will be committed to get a healthy life